This could possibly be a loooong list! So I am making this edition TV families I love!
- Boy Meets World! I still watch this show! I had the biggest crush on Will Friedle. And how can I forget all the sage advice I received from Mr. Feeny. Hands down my favorite 90s series.
- Fresh Prince of Bel-Air ! 90s classic. R.I.P Uncle Phil, I will never forget the crazy fun this cast brought to my television screen.
- Full House! My faithfulness to this show was solely for John Stamos. I would still have his kids lol
- Family Matters !! “Did I do that”- Steve Urkel
- Step by Step. They were the Brady Bunch family of the 90s.
- Growing Pains. This is a 80s series but I remember Disney bringing episodes in the afternoon. And how could I not fall in love with the Seaver family!
- Proud Family! One of the best shows on Disney! They just kept things real and brought up real issues.
- Lizzie McGuire. Oh the sweet Disney Days! I came home from school everyday to watch this show.
- “GO HOME ROGER!” Words heard almost every episode on Sister Sister.
SMART GUY! The Henderson family with Mo!
🎶A slice of life is T.J. Henderson
Super intelligent, a fine young gentleman
A ten year old whiz kid bussin high school
A pugnacious little shorty with a thousand IQ
He’s got a way with the ladies, and he’s keepin it real
Your favorite little study buddy, he knows the deal
They say just a kid, on the ball, very funny
You could say that he’s bright, brainy, gifted, whatever
(Mo’s Voice)Yo brother is smaaart!🎶
Next Edition will strictly be CARTOONS!!